To Our Customer Family
Sales And Service COVID-19 Update
On March 24th, Governor Whitmer ordered all non-essential businesses to close due to COVID-19, and unfortunately, our sales department has been deemed a non-essential business. Because of this, we are required to make adjustments, including temporarily closing our indoor showrooms through May 15th.
While still maintaining cooperation with the mandate, we plan to remain available for our customer family - this includes you - in various ways.
- Premier Boating's digital showroom is open 24/7 at premierboating.com/shop-boats/
- Our sales team is working remotely and will continue to help answer any of your family's questions.
- Call 866.935.9230 or email email@example.com with any questions.
- We will continue to support online, phone, and facetime correspondences.
- You can still contact us for a wide variety of services including, boat pricing, trade-in appraisals, and more from the comfort of your home.
On April 24th, the Governor lifted the business restrictions in which delayed our spring storage operations. We're extremely thankful for the great news and will continue to do everything in our power to get your family out on the water as soon as possible. One thing that remains the same is that all delivery and pickup requests for storage boats will be scheduled through the Online Storage Delivery And Pickup Request Form.
- This is only a request for the delivery or pickup of your storage boat.
- Please wait to be contacted after submitting the form, one of our dedicated team members will contact you directly within 5-7 business days to schedule a date and time via phone call or email.
- Scheduling will be ordered on a first come first serve basis in correlation with the following forms submission dates and times.
- Premier Boating will not be performing or allowing deliveries or pickups on Saturday's or Sunday's.
- If you normally use a loaner trailer to put your boat back into the water, please leave a note in the customer note section provided in the form below.
If your family hasn't filled out the form requesting for delivery or pickup, please click the red button below and complete the form.
Please do not attempt to call and schedule boat delivery or pickup - only online form submissions will be taken for the entire 2020 spring storage season.
We also wanted to offer a list of the most common questions we're receiving (and their answers) from other customers, to ensure you are educated and know we are here to serve you.